How I can help you
Results-oriented, a strategic business leader with more than 30 years of progressive experience. Significant achievements include returning a business to profitability, as well as implementing strategic changes and upgrades to product lines that met evolving customer expectations, process and procedure revisions that generated operating efficiencies and enhanced overall profitability.
My SCORE Volunteer Commitment: I believe that our clients' success is our success, and I will continually seek out opportunitiesto improve myself for our clients. Whether it's building skills as a mentor or staying up to date in areas that our clients grapple with, I am committed to lifelong learning that I have embraced it as one of the core values with SCORE.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Masters of Business Administration (University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh).
Bachelors of Business Administration (University of Wisconsin-Whitewater).