How I can help you
I can help you with contract negotiation, financial planning, strategic planning and marketing. I have experience in the fields of consulting, research and business services; government contracting; international trade and nonprofit organizations.
Lengthy career negotiating contracts, IP licenses, software agreements and contractor/vendor agreements in both aerospace and high technology with a primary focus on opportunities and programs with the Dept. of Defense. Strong financial, marketing and strategic planning skills.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Intellectual Property
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Government Contracting
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
4 year Bachelors in Business Administration at Northeastern University, Boston and 2 year accelerated executive management masters degree in Business Administration at Boston University.